Shiirleyy's Bookshelf has migrated to Dear Shirley ! I will continue to post book reviews but there will also be a lot of personal and travel-related posts :)

In My Mailbox #14

19 Nov 2011

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren, which allows bloggers to share what books they've borrowed, received in the mail or bought in the past week.


The Iron King by Julie Kagawa (Thank you Harlequin!)
Yayyy :) I totally loved this one! Now I must go out and buy the second and third books!

The Iron Knight by Julie Kagawa 
I finally came out of my little hole (exams have forced me to dedicate all my time to studying :/), & decided to go study at the library SHOPPING with friends! Couldn't resist this when I saw it at Big W! So cheap!



Drink Slay Love by Sarah Beth Durst (Thank you Allen & Unwin!)
This sounds like such a fun read! A vampire who gets stabbed by a unicorn horn? Definitely looking forward to it!
Enthralled:Paranormal Divisions by Melissa Marr, Kelley Armstrong & other amazing authors!(Thank you HarperCollins!)
Okay, I don't know whether I won this or received for review? So yeahh...if you're reading this, Lisa, please confirm? That aside, I can't wait to read all these awesome short stories!


Illuminate by Aimee Agresti (Thank you Houghton Mifflin Harcourt!)
OMGOMG ASDIOSUDOAIUDSOIAUDASOUOI!! This totally made my day!!!! I was so excited when I received this in my inbox! Thank you so much Rachel!Can't wait to start this!!

What did you get in your mailbox? Leave Links :)

16 comments:

  1. Iron Fey series - Love.
    Drink, Slay, Love - Love.
    Enthralled - Love.

    + I can't WAIT to read Illuminate.

    Not bad! ;) Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been wanting to read Drink, Slay, love for ages. And that cover for Illuminate is so pretty.

    TG @ What I Read and What I Thought

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you've programmed the Iron fey books to haunt me. Seriously. EVERYWHERE I GO, THERE THEY ARE!! Okay, okay, I'm reading two more books on my TBR and then TID it is. No more excuses, Brodie! And mainly because I want to get it done before it has to be returned to the library haha.

    AH! I got Illuminate ebook too! YAY! I forgot to add it to my IMM. Total surprise, but I can't wait to read it <3

    Awesome books this week, I'm excited to read Drink Slay Love aswell :D ENJOY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jessica@a GREAT read7 September 2012 at 18:57

    Awesome mailbox!!! I LOVE the Iron Fey series!!! Hope you do too! Be sure to get the Iron Daughter and The Iron Queen before reading the Iron Knight!!

    My IMM will be up tomorrow so be sure to stop by!!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome stuff. I might have to go and request Illuminate too if my list of books for review becomes a little more manageable. Way too many right now. I grabbed The Iron Knight from WalMart last weekend. You aren't kidding, it was really cheap.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, I've finished the entire series! IT'S AMAZING!! Definitely one of my all time favourite series! I'll definitely check it out tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. YES! It's gorgeous!!! I'm such a sucker for pretty covers :) Hope you get Drink Slay Love soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brodie, IT'S A SIGN - READ IT OR ELSE IT WILL HAUNT YOU WHEREVER YOU ARE! *stares daggers at you*
    Yes! Illuminate; it came as a total surprise, & I was literally squealing because I was so excited!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't wait to read Enthralled! The Iron Knight is fantastic. I love The Iron Fey series! I hope that you enjoy your new books!

    Kristina
    Ladybug Storytime

    ReplyDelete
  10. No worries! Yess :) It's been on my TBR list for a while, but the love triangle thing I've been reading about has turned me off slightly...Glad to hear you're liking it!! I'll definitely try it someday!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Can't wait to read them all! :) Drink Slay Love was great! :)

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  12. I was soo happy when I received Illuminate this week. Excited to start it. :) The other books you received are great, too. I looooove The Iron Fey series, enjoyed Drink, Slay, Love a lot and I've recently started reading Enthralled. :)

    Enjoy!

    Carina
    Fictional Distraction

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, I think everyone got ILLUMINATE this week except for me, lol. It looks so pretty. Enjoy!

    Stop by my IMM

    ReplyDelete
  14. Illuminate looks... WOW! I hope you enjoy reading it! I need to catch up in reading the Iron Fey series. I haven't even started on The Iron Queen yet!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome books you have there. Looking forward to reading Illuminate. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Dear! thnx so much for stopping by!!! You IMM is amazing! great titles! Im so jealous of Illuminate!! =9

    Dude!!!!!!! You HAVE to read Embrace! Im reading it right now and Im totally hooked!!!!!!!! so good!!! yummy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Hey there,
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog :) Feel free to leave your thoughts in the comment section; I appreciate all comments left here!
If you have a blog, I'll be sure to visit it and comment back(I love finding new blogs so feel free to leave a link!)
Thank you & have a nice day