Shiirleyy's Bookshelf has migrated to Dear Shirley ! I will continue to post book reviews but there will also be a lot of personal and travel-related posts :)

Follow Friday #14

18 Nov 2011

Follow  Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee and Alison can Read!

Q.Letter to Santa. Tell Santa what books you want for Christmas!

Seriously? I can write more than 10 pages of books that I want for Christmas this year! BUT I won't be greedy this year and only ask for a FEW books!

Dear Santa,
You may or may not have noticed that I haven't written to you in YEARS, so I'm hoping that you can send me some amazing presents this year :) I've been *cough*EXTREMELY GOOD*cough* this year, so perhaps you could send me Prince Ash wrapped beautifully for me to drool over? (nahh...Meghan will probably kill me!) So, instead, I've compiled a list of books I want for Christmas! 
  • THE VAMPIRE ACADEMY SERIES (minus the 6th book!) - I LOVE this series, but too bad I don't own the first 5 books!
  • CATCHING FIRE - I own Hunger Games & Mockingjay, so it would be lovely to receive Catching Fire for Xmas!
  • ANNA DRESSED IN BLOOD - Please, PLEASE send me this one! I've been dying to read this for ages!
  • IRON DAUGHTER + IRON QUEEN - I own the first & last books! I'd love to have the second & third as well :)
  • Oh, and I'd love to received some 2012 releases...e.g. INSURGENT, and EVERNEATH and UNDER THE NEVER SKY and LOSING LILA and FATED....(I can go on forever!)

It's not much right? Well, Santa, I'm definitely looking forward to Christmas this year!
                                     
 Shirley  xx

What about you? What books do you want for Christmas? :)

12 comments:

  1. Good picks!
    I think I'd rather like the Vampire Academy books, and Anna Dressed in Blood, too! Not to mention the entire Iron Fey series :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good picks!
    I think I'd rather like the Vampire Academy books, and Anna Dressed in Blood, too! Not to mention the entire Iron Fey series :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopping through. So much of what I want are 2012 release. I didn't list them on my post b/c it would have been pages long!
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  4. You picked some awesome books! We are in the same boat with Catching Fire. I bought The Hunger Games, borrowed Catching Fire, and then bought Mockingjay, so I definitely want to get it so I can have the complete series. It bugs me when I'm missing a book in a series I love! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog, following you now too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jessica@a GREAT read7 September 2012 at 18:57

    Niiiice!! Love VA series! Hope you get those! Anna Dressed in Blood was another one I wanted but forgot to add. Oh well!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a happy Friday! just blogging by.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/11/book-blogger-hop-ff_18.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. OoOo Great choices! Stopping back by. Love the blog, it's so cute!
    -Shellie @ Creative Reads

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great list! I hope you get all of those books!

    Amber
    The Musings of ALMYBNENR

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amy @ Following The Reader7 September 2012 at 18:57

    Thanks for stopping by! Always great to find fellow Aussie bloggers! I loved the Vampire Academy series as well. I'm yet to read Anna Dressed in Blood but I've heard amazing things about it. New follower!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm in the same boat as you with Vampire Academy. I love the books, but I don't own them yet! Hope you get the books you want!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think I want every book on your list!!! Thanks for the follow - following back!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great list! Thank you for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there,
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog :) Feel free to leave your thoughts in the comment section; I appreciate all comments left here!
If you have a blog, I'll be sure to visit it and comment back(I love finding new blogs so feel free to leave a link!)
Thank you & have a nice day