Shiirleyy's Bookshelf has migrated to Dear Shirley ! I will continue to post book reviews but there will also be a lot of personal and travel-related posts :)

Teaser Tuesday #2

1 Nov 2011

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. 

Follow these quick & easy steps!
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

by Tahereh Mafi
I'm gaping with my eyes, gaping with my mouth, gaping wide open because I feel holes everywhere, punched into the terrain of my body.       
 I release the choke hold I have on his T-shirt and I'm stupid enough to feel shy as I slip my arms around him.  
As you can see, I'm reading SHATTER ME at the moment, and so far, it's absolutely amazing!!! There's action, romance (Adam + Juliette <3) and the writing is just so seductive and hypnotising! I'm reading really slowly at the moment since I don't want to finish it; I can't bear to part with the characters!

What's your teaser for this week?

4 comments:

  1. YAYY!!!! So happy you're loving this! It's such a freaking incredible novel and holy wow, I could gush about Tahereh's writing all freaking day <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a great read--fantastic really. Can't wait for more Juliette and Adam!

    Rachel @ The Rest Is Still Unwritten

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hah glad you're enjoying it! It's a really fun book I loved the ending!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jessica@a GREAT read7 September 2012 at 19:10

    Great teaser! Seeing a lot of this book around lately! Enjoy the rest!

    Here's my Teaser

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey there,
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog :) Feel free to leave your thoughts in the comment section; I appreciate all comments left here!
If you have a blog, I'll be sure to visit it and comment back(I love finding new blogs so feel free to leave a link!)
Thank you & have a nice day