Shiirleyy's Bookshelf has migrated to Dear Shirley ! I will continue to post book reviews but there will also be a lot of personal and travel-related posts :)

In My Mailbox #3

31 Jul 2011

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren, which allows bloggers to share what books they've borrowed, received in the mail or bought in the past week.


Borrowed:
Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins (finished reading- AMAZING!!!)
Burn Bright by Marianne de Pierres
My Soul to Take by Rachel Vincent (not pictured..oops must've forgot!)

Won:
Pig Boy by J.C Burke (goodreads giveaway)
Chasers (Alone #1) by James Phelan (Winter Flings)
Survivor (Alone #2) by James Phelan ( Winter Flings)

For Review:
Blood Song by Rhiannon
Mammon by J.B. Thomas 
Thank you to Random House Aus!
So, what did you get in your mailbox? Link me and I'll be sure to check it out! :)

4 comments:

  1. I LOVED Burn Bright so much! I just finished reading it this week :) So I'm now eagerly awaiting the next one!

    My IMM hasn't been put up yet, but I just wanted to comment on yours :) I'm a follower too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great set! Yay for Anna. Glad you liked it so much.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got awesome books this week!! I hope you enjoy them! Here's my IMM if you want to check it out! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there,
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog :) Feel free to leave your thoughts in the comment section; I appreciate all comments left here!
If you have a blog, I'll be sure to visit it and comment back(I love finding new blogs so feel free to leave a link!)
Thank you & have a nice day