November marked the start and end of my exams - YAYYYYY! I've officially completed my first year of Uni - this is seriously insane since I still remember how stressed I was over my HSC. Gosh, time flies!
This month, I also attended Jaz@ Fiction in Fiction in Fiction's 21st dinner :) The food was heaps appetising (OMG I LOVE SPANISH FOOD) - it was an extremely fun night overall!
I also recently celebrated my 19th birthday with a bunch of my friends from Uni :) My beautiful friends decided to surprise me with a birthday gathering without my knowing! I honestly didn't know they even knew my birthday was coming up since I never outright told them but it seems one of my closest friends organised this event even before exams finished for everyone :) It was definitely the most unforgettable birthday! I LOVE MY FRIENDS SO MUCH<3333
Anyways, on the blog this month, I reviewed:
- Crash Into You by Katie McGarry | 5/5
- Panic by Lauren Oliver | 2.5/5
- These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner | 2.5/5
I recently finished reading:
I really enjoyed this one, especially how it gave me a better understanding of Hitler's character. I've always loved history, and after reading this, I've started doing some individual research on Hitler's life and reign.
Coming up on the blog in December:
- Review | Maybe One Day by Melissa Kantor
- Review | Just One Day by Gayle Forman
- Review | Prisoner of Night and Fog by Anne Blankman
- Review | All The Truth That's In Me by Julie Berry
- Interview | Anne Blankman
- Blog Tour | Captivate by Vanessa Garden | 17th Dec
- Blog Tour | That One Summer by C.J Duggan | 12th Dec
Hehehe That's all from me today!