Shiirleyy's Bookshelf has migrated to Dear Shirley ! I will continue to post book reviews but there will also be a lot of personal and travel-related posts :)

November '13 Wrap-Up

1 Dec 2013

I've never done a monthly wrap-up before (mainly because I was lazy) but for some reason, I feel like doing it this month :) So, I'll see how this goes, but knowing me, I may not do one every month.

November marked the start and end of my exams -  YAYYYYY! I've officially completed my first year of Uni - this is seriously insane since I still remember how stressed I was over my HSC. Gosh, time flies!

This month, I also attended Jaz@ Fiction in Fiction in Fiction's  21st dinner :) The food was heaps appetising (OMG I LOVE SPANISH FOOD) - it was an extremely fun night overall!
I also recently celebrated my 19th birthday with a bunch of my friends from Uni :)  My beautiful friends decided to surprise me with a birthday gathering without my knowing! I honestly didn't know they even knew my birthday was coming up since I never outright told them but it seems one of my closest friends organised this event even before exams finished for everyone :) It was definitely the most unforgettable birthday! I LOVE MY FRIENDS SO MUCH<3333


Blog Wrap-Up
Anyways, on the blog this month, I reviewed:

I recently finished reading:
I really enjoyed this one, especially how it gave me a better understanding of Hitler's character. I've always loved history, and after reading this, I've started doing some individual research on Hitler's life and reign. 

Coming up on the blog in December:
Hehehe That's all from me today! 

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to read my copy from Prisoner of night and frog, sounds great! I also love historical fiction :) Yeay for one year on the Uni completed :D!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on finishing your first year of Uni, Shirley! Some awesome you got to attend Jaz's birthday celebration, I didn't know you two knew each other. How fun! Happy B-day to you as well. Can't wait to see what you have in store for December.:)

    ReplyDelete

Hey there,
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog :) Feel free to leave your thoughts in the comment section; I appreciate all comments left here!
If you have a blog, I'll be sure to visit it and comment back(I love finding new blogs so feel free to leave a link!)
Thank you & have a nice day